Fire Force Tactical Gear is dedicated to using the highest quality materials made to the standards of the Armed Forces of the United States. Fire Force proudly manufactures all of our products in the U.S.A. with a full Lifetime warranty
TACTICAL RETENTION LANYARD KIT
Ref. NSN: not assigned yet
- The Tactical Retention Lanyard Kit is has 3 additional features
- Usable with any sidearm having a lanyard loop.
- The Fire Force Tactical Retention Lanyard features a fully adjustable belt loop with a side release buckle to facilitate detaching the retained weapon from the belt loop.
- Attaches to your weapon with our exclusive Nylon with Kevlar filled Cord Loop specifically designed for this lanyard
- The loop portion of the lanyard easily attaches to the lanyard ring in the sidearm, including the small lanyard slot in the SIG weapons.
- Unlike competitive products, the lanyard is specially engineered to have a programmed breaking strength of approximately 100 pounds to prevent serious user injury in the unlikely event the weapon becomes caught in machinery.
- Constructed of nylon and polypropylene to strict specifications,
- The Tactical Retention Lanyard measures 22 inches when retracted and extends to approximately 55 inches.
- The Tactical Retention Lanyard Kit come with Tacling adapter and the MOLLE Grabber with interchangeable SR buckles
- Made in U.S.A. with Full Berry Compliant